Returns and Exchanges:
We would like to thank you for your purchase! If for any reason, you would like to return your board, we would like the process to be as easy as possible. Please email email@example.com with your reason for returning.
If you are unhappy with the size, decal, or flex of your board and are interested in an exchange, please re-order your desired item online and then simply return your original item for a refund. All you need to do is send us the package with the receipt or confirmation email.
If you would like to do a traditional exchange, or you bought your board on sale, please send us back the original board with a receipt, note explaining which board you would like, and a phone number and email we can reach you at. Please include any changes to the shipping address if there are any.
We do NOT accept refunds on products that include, but are not limited to, shirts, stickers, and carabiners.
Send packages back to:
Returns and Exchanges
1313 W. 135th St.
Gardena, CA 90247
Please take note of return and exchange policies below:
- 121C has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee of your money back.
- Boards in unopened packaging may be accepted past this 30-day period.
- Boards that have been ridden will not accepted past this 30-day period.
- If returns are received after 30 days, 121C Boards reserves the right to refuse the return or charge a 3% restocking fee. All returns accepted after 30 days will be credited with store credit only.
- 121C Boards reserves the right to not refund boards that are intensely damaged, as we deem fair.
- The customer must pay return shipping fees.
- All returns and exchanges will be processed within 3 business days of being received.
- 121C Boards reserves the right to not refund boards due to the required payment of high tariff/duty fees.
Skateboarding is a very dangerous activity and should be done so with caution. 121C Boards is not to held liable for any injuries to persons or property.