Returns and Exchanges:
We would like to thank you for your purchase! If for any reason, you would like to return your board, we would like the process to be as easy as possible. Please first email firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason for returning.
If you are unhappy with the size, decal, or flex of your board and are interested in an exchange, please re-order your desired item online and then simply return your original item for a refund. All you need to do is send us the package with the receipt or confirmation email. You may also ship us back the board/deck and we will swap it out for the preferred choice. We ask that you pay shipping and handling when sending the board back to our facility.
Please note that if you would like to exchange a board, it must be within 30 days of the original owner's purchase from 121C Boards or in unopened packaging. 121C Boards reserves the right to not exchange boards, as we deem fair.
Return packages MUST require a signature upon delivery and an email to email@example.com with the appropriate tracking number. The tracking number must include the dimensions and weight of the package.
We do NOT accept refunds or exchanges on products that include, but are not limited to, shirts, stickers, and carabiners.
Send packages back to:
Returns and Exchanges
1313 W. 135th St.
Gardena, CA 90247
Please take note of return and exchange policies below:
- 121C has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee of your money back.
- Boards in unopened packaging may be accepted past this 30-day period.
- Boards that have been ridden will not accepted past this 30-day period.
- If returns are received after 30 days, 121C Boards reserves the right to refuse the return or charge a 3% restocking fee. All returns accepted after 30 days will be credited with store credit only.
- 121C Boards reserves the right to not refund boards that are intensely damaged, as we deem fair.
- The customer must pay return shipping fees.
- 121C Boards reserves the right to not refund boards due to the required payment of high tariff/duty fees.
If any of the above conditions are not met, 121C Boards reserves the right to not issue refunds, as we deem fair.
Skateboarding is a very dangerous activity and should be done so with caution. 121C Boards is not to held liable for any injuries to persons or property.